L4b3ls

Friday 22 July 2011

Return of the Zen

For the past year or so I have been assuming that my good ol' Creative Zen Vision: M has been dead. It wouldn't charge, connect to my PC nor would it turn on, so I hid it in a draw and left it there to be dead in peace.

But, the other day I was missing being able to listen to music on the go, so I plugged it into my PC via the USB cable and left it to charge for a good few hours.
Surprise surprise, after about 4/5 hours of charging there was life!

As you can see in the picture it is happily playing the video for American Idiot by Green Day.

It feels good to have it back working, of course there is a lot of crap on there, I don't know why I used to like some of the stuff but I can easily delete it.

So yeh, I "fixed" it! My guess is the battery must have been completely dead and so just needed a good charge to kick start it back into action! Now all I have to do is copy all the good stuff onto my PC, delete the crappy stuff and I'm good to go.

Well, almost good to go. I found out one of the earphones if broken, meaning I can only listen to music in the one ear (right). So now I have to try and find a decent, but cheap, pair of headphones... great!

No comments:

Post a Comment