L4b3ls

Saturday 18 September 2010

F1 2010

Ok so, I'm really excited about this game. I love me some racing games but haven't played any since Forza 2! (Yeh, I played Race Pro but not much). With my love for F1 and racing games this is surely going to be the perfect game for me?

Well, it's looking promising! Recently IGN posted a review on the game which is due for release on the 24th of this month (September) and quite frankly they could have just used one word "sex" because that's what its looking to be!

The new game has been created by the folks over at Codemasters (DiRT). I know what your thinking, and I thought the same. But alas, apparently in this game they have attempted to tilt mostly towards simulation gameplay but have many assists which the player can choose to turn on or off. So, if your a dedicated F1 fan and love you some racing games, why not try turning Traction Control off and hang out with the big boys?

Another thing going for the game is the help from Anthony Davidson who was acting as a Technical Consultant for the game, having actually driven F1 cars he has been used and abused by Codemasters to ensure the game is as authentic as possible.

To find out more head on over to here!

No comments:

Post a Comment